Opening ceremony Keynote speech
China (International) Commercial Aerospace Forum (CCAF) is the first professional forum in the field of commercial aerospace in China. Started in 2015, the forum has been held for five consecutive years. Developing along with the commercial aerospace industry of China, the forum has become a serial, industrial and authoritative brand, providing a high-end platform for exchange and cooperation between the government, enterprises, academia, capital and other related fields. CCAF has effectively gathered advanced enterprises and collaborative resources of the international commercial aerospace industry and played a significant role in supporting the overall development and ecological construction of the commercial aerospace industry all over the world.The 7th CCAF will be held online and offline on November 24-26, 2021.
- • Ministry of Science and Technology
- • China National Space Administration
- • China Manned Space Engineering Office
- • Hubei Provincial People’s Government
- • Wuhan Municipal People’s Government
- • China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation Limited (CASIC)
- • China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC)
- • China Electronics Technology Group Corporation(CETC)
- • China Space Foundation(CSF)
- • Chinese Society of Astronautics(CSA)
- • Economic and Information Bureau of Wuhan
- • Xinzhou District People’s Government of Wuhan
- • China Space Sanjiang Group Co.,Ltd.
- • China Volant Industry Co.,Ltd.
- • CASICloud Technology Development Co.,Ltd.
- • Beijing Institute of Aerospace Information
- Li Jing 177 0125 3488
- Yin Na 135 2052 0120
- Sun Huiru 183 0123 9233
- Email email@example.com
- Tel 010 - 6838 8416
- Fax 010 - 6876 6208